Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Weekend Festivities

The "End of the Year Bash" this year was a concert with He Is We, Parachute, and  The Ready Set... We invited Paul and Tori (Scott's siblings) to come up and go to it with us! The stadium was actually pretty full, I was surprised. One of the bands lost all of his equipment in a shipment. I felt so bad for him! He still managed to pull it off! And we left early so we didn't hear Parachute...



But the highlight of the whole thing was when He Is We played "All About Us", our wedding song! I seriously love that song! It brings back so many good memories. We actually danced to that song on our second or third date. I thought Scott was going to kiss me so I got all nervous and shy! haha but he didn't that time. Then we went back to the same dance room and danced to that song after we got engaged. And we probably kissed the entire time! ;) Then it was the song that we danced to for our first dance as Mr. and Mrs. So it was extra special to hear it live!
After the concert we munched on some ice cream and popcorn and watched the classic, Nacho Libre. Man that show is great and I laugh so hard every time. But my favorite part about the movie is how much Scott laughs. Him laughing is probably my favorite thing in the whole world! When it happens I wish I could freeze time and bottle up that moment forever!!! (sappy, sappy, I know, sorry)
It was fun hanging out together! I'm so glad they were able to make it!

We also enjoyed a very nice walk on Sunday afternoon. Here are some pictures we snapped...





^^Love that handsome stud^^






And the day wouldn't be complete after church without  some napping, reading, and treat making! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment