This week we are loving....
1. Wreck it Ralph. We saw it last night for the first time. We both really liked it! Scott made a good observation that, in a lot of Pixar movies the main character is a small young girl with black hair, and really big eyes. For example Boo from Monster Inc. Mavis from Hotel Transylvania. Vanellope from Wreck it Ralph. and the youngest girl from Despicable Me. Those are just a few we thought of, but if you think about it, its kind of a common thing they got going on!
2. Date Night on Tuesday Night! Which equals a total of 6 people in the theater, including us. haha that seems to happen to us often....but bonus: you get to sit WHEREVER you want, and you can dance crazy and feel silly in front of only 4 people instead of a whole theater!
3. The MASS load of cereal we were sent home with last weekend! Thanks mom and dad!! ;) That'll keep us for a while!
4. The idea that it COULD be in the 30's and sunny on Sunday!! I'm crossing my fingers for it already!!
5. A love hate relationship deciding our future. It is exciting and scary all at the same time. Scott is in the process of looking through different majors and career options! We know it'll all work out in the end and be what is best for us!