Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Little Notes

Dear FHE, How fun you were last night, just the two of us, singing "Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree" (rap style), and discussing what the Prophets counsel is on finances.

Dear SkipBo, I lost to you, but it was still fun.

Dear Laughing, You make me so happy, live longer, and make my husbands face scrunch all cute. Thank you dearly!

Dear Buckeye Brownies, You are very rich but I love you and have eaten too much of you.

Dear Giveaways, I hope I win one of you soon. That would be great! (especially the camera, hint hint, wink wink ;) )

Dear Life, You are making us make some pretty big decisions soon. BIG, ALL at once, I tell ya.

Dear Tuition, You are WAY too expensive. ugh.

Dear Summer, Please come soon, Take away the cold snow and bring us some SUN!

Dear Exercise, How I have neglected you, will you ever forgive me?

Dear Husband, I love you with all my heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment