HOMEMADE CHICKEN NUGGETS:
1 lbs boneless chicken breasts
1 cup whole wheat breadcrumbs
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
1. Chop the chicken into small chunks and sprinkle with salk and pepper.
2. Lightly beat egg in a bowl.
3. In another bowl mix together: breadcrumbs, cheese, paprika and garlic powder
4. Dip the chicken chunk into the egg, covering it well. With that same hand (your wet hand) drop the egg covered piece into the dry mixture. With your other hand (the dry hand) sprinkle dry mixture over the chicken. Thouroghly cover. Then set aside on a plate until you are ready to cook. Do this process until all chicken pieces are covered. (It goes a lot more smoothly if you have a "wet hand" and a "dry hand", the mixture will go on easier and stay better)
5. Heat a thin layer of oil in a frying pan to medium/low heat. Cook on each side for about 5 to 7 minutes, or until brown. Cut open a few pieces to make sure that they are fully cooked. Once they are done, let cool on a paper towel to soak up any extra oil. then..
6. ENJOY with whatever dipping sauce is your favorite, BBQ Sauce, Ranch, Ketchup, Honey Mustard...