Friday, May 3, 2013

TGIF


THANK GOODNESS IT'S FRIDAY!!
But this Friday is no ordinary Friday folks, its the "end of the semester" Friday!!! Woot Woot! Summertime!!! :D Yesterday I finished my last test! Now I know I am not graduated yet, but i'm done with my FCHD courses and most generals! (all but math) I'm gettin' there. Someday I will proudly wear that cap and gown...someday...

Scott finished a few days ago but we had to wait to celebrate until I was officially done. So last night I made a pan of yummy brownies!! ate them with ice cream and watched a movie, that we laughed through. Not because it was a funny comedy, but because it was so cheesy!

This summer is going to be a busy one....but none the less we will fit in some fun! I'm so ready for the sun, summer clothes, early morning runs, farmers market, picnics at the park, bike rides, hikes, warm days, cool nights sleeping with the window open, swimming, celebrating my birthday and the 4th of July (my 2nd favorite holiday), and everything else that wonderful summer brings!! Bring it on! :D

1 comment:

  1. celebrating after school is done is the best :)!!! I responded to your comment and I just wanted to make sure you knew that I don't think what you said was mean at all :) I love discussion and I want people to feel comfortable stating their opinion. I know that people will feel differently then me on some things and I love to hear it!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete