Friday, May 10, 2013

Funny Stories

Okay I have two funny stories to share, one with a lesson learned. hahaha If you know me at all, you know that it usually doesnt take much to make me laugh and its generally hard for me to stop laughing once I have started. I do the whole scrunchy face, bend in half, and cross my legs cuz I'm gonna pea my pants laughing....quick embarassing sometimes. Anywho...

Story #1
We found out that my 2nd cousin that I have not seen in AGES is in our ward! When I saw her, I instantly knew I knew her from somewhere but I couldn't quite figure it out! And then I had these flash backs and realized that we were related! I remembered running around the church together at a family reunion when we were like 5 years old! Its so fun that we ended up in the same ward years and years later! Anywho...so we went out to dinner with her and her husband. It was so much fun to sit and chat with them! They are great!

So Levi was telling a story about cougars and how you can fight them (cuz that's the kind of fun stuff we talked about). Well he was saying, "you can flick them in the nose" while doing the action of flicking. In the process he managed to catch a glob of sour cream from his taco and flick it onto my forehead. I was sitting there listening, and about to take and bite, when WHAM/SPLAT! hahaha! I didn't even realize what happened for a second but he was apologetically laughing and I began laughing so hard!! He felt bad but I wasn't mad at all. I thought it was so funny! In fact when I thought about it again that night I started laughing so hard! haha It was just one of those perfectly funny moments! Maybe a "have to be there situation". I dont know, you tell me!

Story #2 + Lesson Learned
While walking to my car from work the other day, I noticed a girl walking ahead of me. She was wearing a very short skirt and wearing very tall stiletto heals. I couldn't help but think that she looked quite ridiculous walking the way that she was. Well, right as I had those thoughts, I myself, walking in flat sandals, caught the edge of the curb and tripped/lurched forward, like an idiot. haha so I got what I deserved. And a little reminded to not judge others. I felt silly. and I ripped my favorite pair of sandals in the process. :( no bueno. You can bet that girl in high heals looked way better than me at that moment in time. So go for it girl, rock those heals! I won't judge.





No comments:

Post a Comment