Monday, May 13, 2013

FIRST SNOWCONE OF THE YEAR!!

Have I ever told you how much I LOVE snow cones?? No? Well I LOVE SNOW CONES!! When I was 16 I worked at a snow cone shack. Making them all day and eating them all day too. Even after trying all the flavors and mixing them into millions of different combinations, I still have to say my favorite is Tigers Blood. Original I know, but I love it! So its pretty monumental when the shacks open and we get to enjoy our first of many for the season! We rode our bikes there too which made it even better and more fun! 

Flavor: Tigers Blood
One Cup, Two Straws
Pure LOVE. 

^^ so excited!^^

I love Popsicles too. (more than ice cream, yes its true). If fact when I was a youngin' living at home, my parents had to give me a limit on how many popsicles I could have in one day. If there was no limit, that would have been strictly my diet in the summer! Thanks for saving my body from diabetes by 12 years old Mom and Dad! 
Also if your in the area there is an AMAZING snow cone shack in Provo. They make GIANT snow cones, bigger than your head giant! and they put a cream cap on it. Divine I tell you! If you don't believe me, go try it for yourself. Even if you do believe me, go try it. Right now. You wont regret it! 
^^ this was a few years ago (good thing my face has thinned out, woah)^^
ps. we shared it with like 8 people and still didn't finish the whole thing!

Happy Snow Cone Season everyone!!
what's your favorite flavor??

No comments:

Post a Comment