Thursday, January 31, 2013

Oven Tacos=Delishiousness

Last night for dinner we tried something new! Oven tacos, found here. They were super fast, easy and tasty! We are definitely adding these to our "book of recipes". Scott liked em so much he ate 6! A stuffed, happy husband is the best. Too bad we spent the rest of the night studying (lame)...and attempting to fix the heater which randomly started making crazy noises. Slightly annoying... But to be honest, I really don't mind watching him work ;)

And speaking of cooking...we made crepes the other day! I have to admit, I've never made them by myself before. :/ But that's what happens when you have three older sisters who are talented cooks!  So I'm glad they turned out!

Scott asked me the other day, "So you really do love making dinners and cooking, don't you?" YES I do!


 
Some more recipes will be on their way shortly! Im excited for our menu, there are gonna be some seriously delisious things cookin' in the kitchen in the next little bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment