Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy One Month My LOVE!!


Babe, we have been married for a whole month!! Time seriously flies! There have been lots of changes and fun things that have happened this month! We got to go through the Timpanogos Temple for the first time together, we went a second time to be sealed for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake City Temple :), we went on a road trip to California, we hopped on a boat and sailed away to Mexico on our first cruise, we spent Christmas with both families, we had our own Mexican Food/Fantastic Mr. Fox, New Years Eve party, we moved into our own tiny, cute apartment, we started the semester as a married couple, went on lots of fun dates, and I officially changed my name! I think I covered all the big stuff! :D It has been one eventful month!

 I want to tell you how thankful I am for you and all that you do!
Thank you for your....
sweet words to me
numerous compliments
patience
understanding
help around the house
help doing the dishes
sweet notes
 humor
righteousness
consistency with prayers and scripture study
Thank you for...
starting my car in the morning
dropping me off at class so i'm not late
getting up early to come to school with me an hour early
leaving my slippers by the door so I can put them on right when I get home
getting my vitamins 
hitting snooze so we can cuddle in the morning (one of my favorite things!)
eating my cooking when you'd rather eat cereal and sweets...all day every day ;)
trying new things
working so hard
donating your body to science to pay for things
helping me to improve and for supporting me through it all
being willing to let me be a girly girl sometimes (aka want to buy clothes and things)
believing in me
and mostly for being yourself and for not being afraid to be silly! 
To top it all off... thanks for being such an attractive STUD of a man!! ;)

Scott Gregory Wuthrich I love you with all my heart and I'm so excited to see what life has in store for us. I know it wont always be easy, we've already had a taste of that, but I know it will be worth it! It will take time and patience,  forgiveness and understanding, a lot of laughing and humor, sweet treats, good food and fun date nights, and it will take a whole lot of faith and hope. But I'm ready for it only if I can be right next to you, by your side, the entire time! I love you!!!!!! Happy ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY!!  




No comments:

Post a Comment