Friday, March 1, 2013

Life Long Bucket List

Last week when we were home, we had a mini family home evening with the Wuthrich's on Sunday night before we drove back up to Logan. My mother in law gave an awesome lesson. The one things that really hit me was, making goals. But this wasn't just an average look at goals, because yes we know the benefits, yes we know we should make them. It was a different look at them. We were challenged to make a list of at least 1,000 goals for life. Think of everything you want to accomplish in life. This includes both big and little things. This helps you to have an idea of what you want your life to look like, what you want to accomplish, how you want to be, what you want to be remember for...all of that! If you don't know what you want to do, you'll never accomplish much of anything! So lay it all out!

And here is an example of what I mean....this is part of my Life Long Bucket List.

graduate college with a Bachelors Degree
be a happy person
have a clean, organized home
master chocolate chip cookies
go skydiving
have a successful eternal marriage
run a half marathon
serve
serve a couples mission with Scott
always remember to laugh
adequately save for retirement
learn photography skills
photo document my life and my family
become a Zumba teacher
decorate the house I've always imagined
have happy healthy children
live in a comfortable home
host Thanksgiving for extended family in my home
learn how to play the guitar
keep strong relationships with my family
write a rap as good as my husband can
make a quilt
learn how to cook something new
do a month without sugar (that would be hard for me, that's why its a goal ;) )
go to Italy
ride a beach cruiser across the Golden Gate Bridge
go cliff jumping in Hawaii

It can be kinda hard to think of so many but just think of everything big or small!! Give yourself lots of options and things to do! Try it! Its kind of fun! Tell me some of your goals! I'd love to hear!








No comments:

Post a Comment