Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!!

Valentines day is such a fun day! It is so fun to do a little extra for the people that you love! Showing love is an everyday thing but today we get to celebrate it just a little bit more than normal! I love how simple it can be yet so special! Scott and I have a simple night planned of dinner and ice skating! But I know it will be great because it always is! I love him so so much! I'm so lucky to be able to call him my husband! I love all of my family. They are wonderful and have blessed my life so much! I don't know what I would do without them! and that includes my new Wuthrich family! There is so much fun and love going on in that family! :) I'm so lucky to be apart of it! I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ ! I love my Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ.

I'm so thankful for love. Love can conquer all. Love encompasses so much. The good, the bad, the pretty and the ugly, and that's what makes it such an amazing thing. Love is wonderful, lets celebrate it!! Thanks St. Valentine, you genius!  :D Happy Valentines Day everyone! I hope you know your loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment