Monday, June 17, 2013

Dear Love,

Happy 6 Month Anniversary!

I cant believe its already been 6 months!! The time seriously flew by! It has been quite the ride and you my love are the only one in the whole world I could possibly imagine going on this crazy ride with! You make me  happy and want to smile and laugh, which are my favorite things ever. You love getting a rise out of me, just for the good reaction that I give, and I don't mind because it makes you smile. I love that you are so helpful to me and everything around the house! Your sense of humor and fun teasing make life around here exciting. I have loved all of our date nights! It is my favorite night of the week! I love cuddling in bed with you! I love the mornings where we take an hour to get out of bed because we are talking and laughing. I love when you eat lots of the dinner that I make. I love that you love ice cream and chocolate cake so much! You are handsome, kind, generous, hard working, righteous, funny, fun to be around, smart, wonderful and mine. :) 

Everything in the last 6 months hasn't always been roses, and we knew it wouldn't be. But we have both learned a lot and have changed for the better. We still have a lot of work to do but the good things in life never come easy or free! I'm willing to give it all I've got and more, because I LOVE you soo much! 

In the past 6 months, we have done a lot! We sealed the deal in the Salt Lake City Temple. Celebrated with family and friends. Went on a cruise to Mexico where we both got sea sick, but it was still a blast! We spent our first Christmas and New Years together. Bought our first apartment. Went to St. George on vacation. Finished a semester together. Bought our first car! You got a new job. We've spent a ton of time with family and friends. Had some fun dates! and the best part is...this is just the beginning! 

I can't wait for the rest of eternity with you by my side. I can't imagine it any differently! 
I love you  for forever and always!! 



1 comment:

  1. you two are so cute! happy 6 months!!! and the best part is... it just gets better and better everyday! (seems impossible... but trust me it is AMAZING!!)

    ReplyDelete