Thursday, January 2, 2014

Hello Again!

It's as if I am starting a new blog because I've neglected it for so long. But I'm back now, and thats all that matters right? Life has been a crazy one lateley. After starting work full time and being pregnant, there just was no time or energy for much else than what I absolutely had to do. Hense, I haven't written for months!

But things have changed and are continuing to change. I am no longer a full time employee, I am a stay at home wife, and very soon to be, mommy. and you know what, I am really excited about it!

For many different reasons.

I haven't always had this perspective, nor will it never cross my mind again i'm sure. But like all change, it takes time to adjust. Adjustments can be hard. But change fosters growth.

I've always worked or gone to school. I used that to define who I was. I've always enjoyed being "busy" too. I know this will not be the case for the next little while but I can still be productive. That is what I intend to do. I can do a lot of good with my free time.

I know that my work in the home is so important.
"No success can compensate for failure in the home"

All this change has come in a timely manner as well. The new year brings a fresh start. I have goals in mind and I am really excited to see what 2014 will bring. I'll be sportin' some new "titles" and spending time figuring out who I am. Bring it on 2014.
BRING IT ON


No comments:

Post a Comment