Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Christmas Day

I wish that the magic of Christmas morning could last a little bit longer. It seems to take forever to come, and its gone before you know it!
We decided to have a little Christmas morning at home with just our little family before visiting all of our other family. I'm so glad that we did. It was really fun to watch Cooger open up his gift. Most of the other gifts Scott and I both knew about, but we somehow managed to still surprise each other a little bit! 








 Surprise #1, Dollar Shave Club. "Rake leaves, NOT YOUR FACE"

 Surprise #2, Aqua Di Gio, his favorite cologne.




Being pregnant, no makeup on, and tired, I was fine not being in the pictures. But Scott surprised me with a few new clothes, jewelry, and awesome pillow cases for the living room!

A fun Christmas morning at home....then off to Grandpa and Grandmas for more fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment