Monday, September 21, 2015

Family Pictures

Apparently everyone had the same idea a few Saturdays ago, to take family pictures at Tibble Fork in American Fork Canyon. It really is a great location. There were sooo many people there, you just had to pick an open spot. 
My sister Chandalyn kindly agreed to deal with us crazies and take pictures. I had a little bit higher expectations of how Cooger would act but alas, he is a very active 19 month old with his own agenda, which DID NOT include cooperation. I better just get use to it and embrace the wild.

Here are a few of our faves. 











She only took like 300 total....HA. I think we got some gems tho. 
I love this little family of mine, including the one in my belly :) 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!! these are darling! This is where I am thinking of doing pics this year too! Um seriously I will pay you or your sister to do my pics... as you know my children are total gems and totally hold still for all pictures..... hahahahahha.... but really though I will pay you!

    ReplyDelete