Friday, June 13, 2014

Right now

Wearing: a comfy baggy tee with shorts, gotta love summer!

Eating:  a pesto chicken sandwich with mozzarella (and normally tomatoes, but we ran out and grocery shopping day is tomorrow)

Doing: lots of laundry. But what's better than jumping into a nicely made bed with clean sheets after a long day? I submit, nothing.

Hoping: Coog will take a LONG nap....anything longer than 40 minutes would be supperb! That boy needs to sleep!

Wanting: a giant Tigers Blood snow cone from Hokula, our fave.

Reading: my usual blogs. Its funny how excited I get with new posts!

Feeling: extremely tired. but hey I got a solid 5 hours at one time last night baby! But maybe the night before last is what's kickin' me. :(

Wondering: who came up with the phrase "sleeping like a baby" as a good thing. I don't know about you, or your baby, or baby's you know...but I'd much rather prefer "sleeping like a rock", than "sleeping like a, our baby"

Watching: my tanning lotion get darker as the day goes on. White girl probs.

Ready for: the weekend baby!!

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment